Our Latest Twitter Updates

Monday 4 June 2007

Latest

I have not posted lately as I have been off work for ten days in May ill and then its been busy trying to catch up with all the jobs and paperwork.

Our admin and electrical team have been working flat out lately with our busy schedule and its our team which will be in charge over the next few weeks as I take a holiday in the South of France.

We are working hard on our new admin project and one new electrician will join our team later in June, where they will hopefully be joined by our new office team member.

I will update you all with our latest news when I return but in the meantime in my absence call our office team on 01786 813916 where they will be more than happy to help you and book your electrical job.

No comments:



Contact Details for Stirling Electrical Services Ltd.


Stirling Electrical Services Ltd
12 Queen Street
Fallin
Stirlingshire, FK7 7JG

Tel: 01786 813916, Fax:01786 811447
Web: www.stirlingelectrical.co.uk
Email: info@stirlingelectrical.co.uk