Our Latest Twitter Updates

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Booking Accommodation

Im heading away over the next few days for some relaxing time away in the Scottish Highland's to celebrate my Birthday, so its over to Maureen and Co. to keep the wheels turning back in Stirling. Work takes us to the Scottish Highlands and Islands throughout the year, so as Im heading that way again, I get the feeling I must like that particular part of the World.

We are heading to The Holly Tree Hotel and Leisure Club in Kentallen - I'll review the hotel when we return.

It took me only a few minutes today to book this hotel, but try booking a accommodation in Aberdeen. It took me nearly two hours today to find a Premier Inn/Travellodge type of place that had vacancies for two of our electricians tonight.

PS - I've been told to leave work at home over the next few days, but Im planning to sneak our new Electrical Wiring Regulations book into my luggage - do you think that will go down well with the wife!!!!

No comments:



Contact Details for Stirling Electrical Services Ltd.


Stirling Electrical Services Ltd
12 Queen Street
Fallin
Stirlingshire, FK7 7JG

Tel: 01786 813916, Fax:01786 811447
Web: www.stirlingelectrical.co.uk
Email: info@stirlingelectrical.co.uk