Our Latest Twitter Updates

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Electrical Safety Advice - In The Garden

Last year I posted about electrical safety advice that is given by The Electrical Safety Council. I thought I would revisit some of those pages and since there has been some good weather of late - Electrical Safety Advice - In the Garden, is a good place to start.

If you would like to discuss the advice given by The Electrical Safety Council in more detail, Stirling Electrical Services Ltd. would be delighted to offer our advice on the subject.
To do so email us at info@stirlingelectrical.co.uk or call 01786 813916.

CLICK TO VIEW THE ADVICE PAGE - In The Garden

1 comment:

Brwneyedgrl08 said...

Being that it is electrical safety month, I want to share a new product that I came across. This product has never been made before, it's the first of it's kind,a fire-prevention outlet. What the fire safety product does is with it's thermal technology, it's able to sense abnormal temperatures in electrical wiring devices. Once the abnormal heat is detected, the outlet de-energizing the circuits involved, and is able to stop potential fires before they can start. Pretty neat product, I know I will be installing them in my home.



Contact Details for Stirling Electrical Services Ltd.


Stirling Electrical Services Ltd
12 Queen Street
Fallin
Stirlingshire, FK7 7JG

Tel: 01786 813916, Fax:01786 811447
Web: www.stirlingelectrical.co.uk
Email: info@stirlingelectrical.co.uk