Our Latest Twitter Updates

Sunday 13 December 2009

Charity 5km Run - Santa Dash

Well I did it in 31 minutes, I think that was not bad for my first ever 5km run.

Today I took part in the Glasgow Santa Dash where over 3000 runners, men, women and children, dressed in Santa suits ran 5km for charity through the centre of Glasgow.

I only signed up for the event seven days ago and will have over £200 in spnsorship money for good causes.

Thanks to all those who sponsored me and I'm looking forward to next years event already.

Time for a long warm bath though, it was -2 this morning in Glasgow.

Photos from today can be viewed on my Flickr Page

No comments:



Contact Details for Stirling Electrical Services Ltd.


Stirling Electrical Services Ltd
12 Queen Street
Fallin
Stirlingshire, FK7 7JG

Tel: 01786 813916, Fax:01786 811447
Web: www.stirlingelectrical.co.uk
Email: info@stirlingelectrical.co.uk